Chinese Herbal Medicine Research Center, University of Chicago associate professor Wang Chong was invited to come to our school to give lectures
On the morning of July 29, our school alumni, associate professor of Chinese herbal medicine research center of the University of Chicago Wang Chong was invited to our school for academic exchanges, and as entitled to our teachers and students in Xuanwu Campus "Dietary Supplements Research: A Focus on Ginseng "the special academic report. Report was presided by Central Pharmacy Dean Professor Qi Lian Wen.
In the report, Associate Professor Wang Chong describes the history and development of herbal medicine market prospects in the United States described its research group in American ginseng quality control, prevention and treatment of colorectal cancer, the latest developments with regard medicine warfarin interaction achieved. After the report, an associate professor of my school teachers and students with the king Chong on Chinese medicines, standardization and other issues were lively and in-depth discussions.
More highlights & notices
- Our School Undertakes Province Medicine Circulation Industry Jobs Skills Competition and Our Players Winning Success of the National Competition
- First International Students Research Forum Held at CPU
- All your dreams of China- China Pharmaceutical University will help you realize them all
- Our University signed the memorandum joint development of master's program With the university of the Pacific
- You will be the next export in Pharmacy field