In order to apply for a residence permit, students shall obtain medical certificates from Shanghai Exit-Entry Inspection and Quarantine Administration. The following documents are required for the medical check-up:
1. A copy of the university acceptance letter.
2. The original and a photocopy of your passport.
3. Three recent 2-inch half-length, bareheaded and full-face photographs.
4. If you have already obtained a Health Certificate within China or outside of China, all of the documents must be provided for verification.
5. The medical check-up costs about RMB 500yuan.
Medical check-up and Validation
Holders of X visas should make an appointment to visit Shanghai Exit-Entry Inspection and Quarantine Administration.
Address: 15 Jinbang Rd. (originally 1701 Hami Rd.) Changning district, Shanghai.
Opening hours: Mon.– Fri. 8:00–15:30
You will not pass the examination with the following ailments:
2. Venereal Diseases